Time: June 29, 2013 from 4pm to 5pm
Location: 4329 Degnan Blvd.
Street: 4329 Degnan Blvd.
City/Town: Los Angeles, CA 90008
Website or Map: https://maps.google.com/maps?…
Event Type: talk, panel, book, fair, free
Organized By: Amaechina Doreen
Latest Activity: Jun 24, 2013
e advertising industry. But, his genius isn't limited to advertising. You will be inspired to new heights no matter what project you are currently working on or thinking about starting. This one talk, which is FREE, will give you more clarity and inspiration than anything you'll hear this whole year.
Here's 5 reason you should meet this guy, (Juan Roberts):
5. He's won awards on seven continents for A-list clients such as, Chrysler, Revlon, Coke, American Airlines, Miller Brewing, Shell Oil, Quaker, Domino’s Pizza, Cheerios, Hilton Hotel, P&G, CitiGroup and lots more.
4. He's created major advertising campaigns featuring TV, radio, print, outdoor and promotions of every type that generated upwards of $50 billion in market share and volume.
3. Barry White called Juan, “Maestro.” Quincy Jones described Juan’s creativity as “tasty.” Lena Horne said to Juan, “your creative mind is remarkable". One Detroit writer penned, “Juan is to book design what Monolo Blanik is to shoes.”
2. As for his Juan Talks, it’s been said by many, that “just one hour with Juan equals a year’s worth of information and insights about whatever you want to do creatively in business.”
1. He'll be speaking (for FREE) at the 7th Annual Leimert Park Village Book Fair, 4pm, We Can Foundation, 4329 Degnan Blvd., LA 90008.